Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oscar on GB GP Day

He didn't come with me this morning to the amazing Gran Prix brunch as I was able to time his 6:00 a.m. feeding with my comings and goings. The event started sixish so I was up, fed Oscar, caught all the action of the race and was back home before 10:00 a.m. to top him up.

Above, Oscar searches for milk in the crook of my thumb. He'll either suck formula from the end of a syringe or he'll lick it from my hand as below, or from his paws.


To the left, a drop of milk got on his eye which I swabbed off with a Q-tip. I try to clean up any milk that might get on him so that he is kept non-sticky.
If you are wondering how I keep him safe from three cats that share the apartment with us, see the last photo. It's jury-rigged but it works. I put a strainer over his plastic box and then the laundry basket over everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment